Environmental Land Management
Wednesday, January 27 2020
Our fifth Digital Insights webinar will take place on Wednesday 27th January at 18:00.
The webinar will outline what we know about the Environmental Land Management (ELM) Scheme so far, with an update on policy, followed by an outline of key environmental approaches and guidance on assessing sustainability.
Speakers for the January webinar include:
- Phil Jarvis, Chairman, NFU Environment Forum
- The Environmental Land Management (ELM) Scheme – What do we know so far?
- Karen Fisher, Farming Adviser, Soil Association
- The key principles and approaches of agroecology
- Adele Jones, Head of Programmes, Sustainable Food Trust
- Measuring food system sustainability
- Host – David Jacobmeyer, Organiser, Low Carbon Agriculture Show
We recommend using Google Chrome to view the Digital Insights webinars.