Innovations in Agri-Tech
Wednesday, November 18 2020
The third Digital Insights webinar took place on Wednesday 18th November at 18:00, expert guests discussed the many benefits of the latest on-farm technological innovations.
Speakers for the November Digital Insights session included:
- Andrew Ward MBE, Director, Roy Ward (Farms) Ltd
- A farmers’ view on integrating new & innovative tech into agriculture
- Will Wells, Founder & CEO, Hummingbird Technologies
- The carbon & sustainability benefits of remote sensing and data analytics
- Dr Shamal Mohammed, Chief Technical Officer, Agri-EPI Centre
- Insights into tomorrow’s tech and it’s benefits with examples from their 24 partner farms across the UK
- David Jacobmeyer, Organisers, Low Carbon Agriculture – HOST
Register to watch on demand or sign in.
We recommend using Google Chrome to view the Digital Insights webinars.