Low Carbon Transport & Machinery
Wednesday, December 16 2020
The fourth Digital Insights webinar took place on Wednesday 16th December at 18:00.
In light of the recent government announcement that new petrol and diesel cars and vans will be banned in the UK by 2030, the webinar explored what this meant for the farming sector and what opportunities are available, plus we learnt about the future of low carbon machinery too!
- Alec Thomson, Project Manager, Low Carbon Vehicle Partnership (LowCvP)
- 2030 ICE phase out and sustainable shift to low emission vehicles
- Mike Woollacott, Managing Director, Greenwatt Technology
- Refuelling the countryside – an update
- Greg Hilton, Partner, Carter Jonas
- Electric vehicle charging opportunities
- HOST – David Jacobmeyer, Organiser, Low Carbon Agriculture Show 2021
Register to watch on demand or sign in.
We recommend using Google Chrome to view the Digital Insights webinars.