Low Carbon Agriculture is the business event for forward thinking farmers and landowners looking to help address climate change through the generation of renewable energy, the implementation of low carbon solutions and best practice in both environmental and carbon management.
Here are the key reasons why you should visit the show, as well as some more information about the four expos.
- The only event focussed exclusively on the low carbon practices, technology and energy solutions available to achieve a profitable & sustainable farming future
- Meet & quiz suppliers from across the renewables, transport and low carbon sectors
- Gain insight from some of the top industry advisors
- Review ways to optimise and enhance the returns from existing energy generation systems
- Discover the latest low-carbon opportunities for your business
- Explore innovations in technology
- See and compare low carbon transport & machinery options
- Receive guidance on related policy developments
- Identify ways to boost the productivity of your business while protecting the environment for future generations
- It’s free to attend!